Sink your fangs into this Dracula Monster High Skullector doll inspired by the 1931 Universal horror film, Dracula. This eternal beauty has silky hair as black as the night and a bloodlusting gaze to mesmerize fans...or victims. Dressed in a three-piece tuxedo outfit and shoes with coffin heels that open to a sleeping vampire - Dracula’s style is subtle but deadly with a cheeky Monster High twist. This doll comes in premium packaging along with a doll stand, chamberstick, and the original Count himself (disguised as a bat) for a haunting display.
- Monster High Skullector Dracula doll (10.5-in) inspired by the 1931 horror film Dracula
- To-die-for doll details like silky long hair as black as the night and a hauntingly beautiful face sculpt
- Dressed to kill in a slick tuxedo, red cape, and medallion – just like the original movie costume
- A batty headdress and coffin heels that open to a sleeping vampire add a hauntingly chic Monster High twist
- Doll has 11 points of articulation for haunting poses and displays
- Includes doll stand and accessories inspired by real movie props like a chamberstick and “flying” bat
- Arrives in premium packaging with clever nods to the film, like cow webs that “bid you welcome.” Open if you dare